No Pets Allowed / Sleeps 8 / £880 - £2525
|Harlyn Bay, nr Padstow|
“Spindrift” is a large, four-bedroom detached house, situated 200 metres from the beach, with magnificent sea views. The house is set in a small private estate of eight houses, immediately above a large sandy beach, with safe bathing and popular with surfers.
- 1 x Master Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double Bedroom
- 2 x Twin Bedrooms
The house is surrounded by an extensive garden. There is a south facing patio area and picnic table, benches and barbecue are provided. Adjacent to the patio is a 30ft private swimming pool heated between May and September.
The house is adjacent to a newly surfaced tennis court, which is shared with other houses on the estate.
Information and Facilities
- Bath towels and bed linen (sheets, duvet covers and pillowcases), is included.
- A Graco compact travel cot with duvet and cover is available if required.
- An integral single garage can be entered from the shower room, where a washing machine and tumble dryer are located.
- THE HOUSE IS EQUIPPED FOR 8 PEOPLE AND THIS NUMBER SHOULD NOT BE EXCEEDED. Rentals have been set accordingly. Tenants should please ensure that “Spindrift” is not used excessively by groups staying in other properties in the vicinity, and that equipment is not removed from the property.
- Dogs are not allowed
- It is requested that guests do not smoke inside the house.
For booking inquiries please email Margaret at email@example.com
NOTES: Rentals are inclusive of electricity, heating, cleaning, linen, telephone allowance and WIFI. Rentals between 2nd May-2nd Oct include allowance for exclusive use of the heated swimming pool. The usual changeover day is Monday, alternative arrangements or concessionary rentals maybe negotiated out of season.